The venue for ENDO 2017 – the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC) is India’s first purpose-built and state-of-the-art convention facility managed by Accor Hotels, the world’s leading hospitality and tourism management group. It is jointly owned by Emaar Properties PJSC Dubai and Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd. The HICC features an internal hall measuring 6,480 square meters that can be partitioned into six smaller halls.
The facility has quite a few feathers in its cap. It has been the winner of the excellence award for “Best Standalone Convention Centre” for a record four times nationally and now regionally awarded by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Andhra Pradesh. HICC has also received the award for ‘Best Meeting & Conference Venue’ at the South India Travel Awards 2015. HICC also holds ISO 14001:2014 certification. In every aspect, be it infrastructure, services or technology, it compares with the best in the world.
Some of the world-class features that HICC offers are:
• State-of-the art IT infrastructure, design, technology, telecommunications and AV equipment
• Pillar-less internal hall of net 6480 sq. metres that can hold an 6000-delegate plenary and can be portioned into 6 smaller halls
• A spacious pre-function foyer area
• 37 breakout rooms, including specialized meeting rooms, speaker preparatory room, boardrooms, VIP lounge
• 5 metre high ceiling, roof cat walkers and truss to withhold heavy suspension
• Service pits every 6 metres, with power, water, internet etc.
• In-house 5-star banqueting service
HICC is connected to Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, an international business hotel which has 287 rooms and is equipped with meeting rooms, restaurants, business centre, spa and a health club.